Monday, July 28, 2008

Amazing Day in My Imaginary House

Yes, this is amazing day in my imaginary house. When i check in many site what provide site rank service, my blog have appreciated by Google by PR3. This surprising me, first time i can't believed that. How come? where i just only posting 20Th article on 3 month. Then i go to ask my blog mentor Jacky. He also check my site rank, and he told me that my PR3 is valid. Jacky tell me surely Google have re-new site ranking for all website few days ago. He also tell me that his site Metropolis Opinion flag on from PR2 to PR3. Thank you Jacky, your best mentor, you right Content is queen and Traffic is King.
This is proof, like i write in latest post about tips to earn money from blogging. Thank you for all of you who view and read my blog, especially for all your comment, i really appreciate that.

How about your site? Keep blogging.....

12 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kalau ingat temenmu dulu yang suka naik gunung ~A-One~

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

How about mine ha, ha i am sure its not as much as your!

Nagawulan said...

Azura, your authority is more number than mine. you have 27 and mine still 9. i have try to increase Technorati authority, because this will effect with my SERP.
hehe.....

Joy0z said...

Lucky you got your PR mine was almost all slapped. Three of my blogs lost it. Oh well, Google is fair. It's others bloggers turn to have it. Keep it up and keep posting. Added you in my more on health anyway. Thank you very much.

Nagawulan said...

thanks Joy,
hope you can get back your PR, soon.
Keep Blogging...

Juliana said...

I am sorry I don't do any exchange links again. You can delete my blog url from ur link partner if you want.

and congrat for ur new PR. You must be lucky person. Because I saw your blog just new and u did got google pr...

keep it up.

S-V-H said...

Hi nagawulan,

thanks for visiting my News blog, very much appreciated. Also I put up your link on the blog, thanks for doing the same. :-)

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I added a link to your blog to my list, too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation, now your blog are PR3, keep it up n success always :)

Nagawulan said...

@ susanne49, julie, cookies
thank you for the add and to read my post

@Juliana
it's Ok Juliana, thank you for dropping by

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

yeahhhhhh! That is wonderful news and you will just keep on moving up! I checked mine and I was so happy to be a pr2. I always enjoy stopping by!

Nagawulan said...

@ heidi,
thank you for stopping by, keep on success always for you.