Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just Doing

Last day after i post 2 article at my blog, i asked my friend, Dian, to take a look there. my purpose is to get some opinion from her. After she look at my blog, this is her opinion. "your English not good Enough, make a simple sentence".

I am not deny her opinion. Right, my English not good enough, yet. From the beginning i start to build my blog, i sense that my English is not good enough. Like mostly happen with Indonesian people, i think. because English is not our mother language. Never mind about that. Let me tell some principle for me.

You Right Dian, my English not good enough. But remember, we never know our ability if we never do to try and learn continuously. For this way, I am just doing. The point is, if i never to start, i never know how poor of my English.

I think, in many respect is same for other case of our life. everybody have a dream, many people wanna catch something in this life. but many people never realize his dream by DOING NOTHING.
i don't want like that!!!

If i have an dreams, i must select the way. then step by step i walk on that way. no more sit-back time, nor just dreaming by doing nothing. This is what i am doing, now. stay focus for my purpose.

4 comment:

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

Hi Nagawulan , that is a beautiful name and this is entry for me is a very honest one.
I like this sincerity. You take care and don't worry , I understand all that you wrote , so your English can't be that bad!
Salam perkenalan

Azura

Nagawulan said...

hi azzura, thanks for your comment.
i belive, if i want know something i must learn hardly.
Salam kenal juga

Anonymous said...

Yes the first time i visited your site that was what i noticed.I will say that you should not let English language to stop you,practice they say makes perfect.Ride on we are supporting you.

Nagawulan said...

Thanks for your support Tyna. i really appreciate that.