Friday, May 23, 2008

Health Benefit

For 3 days my health drop. Temperature of my body become warm and headache. As long as 3 days, i work with no optimum perform. Certainly, this condition affect with my productivity for doing my duty on my desk.

Fortunately my company take more attention for employer health. Company think that employer health is one of company asset. If someone be taken ill can take effect with company productivity, decline production perform of company and so on. Instead, my company not only care about employer health but with family health of employer, wife/husband and 2 children. The reason is family health influential with productivity of employer on psychological aspect.

The Company take policy to give health benefit for employer and his family with some limitation. I am really appreciate with company's policy. Respect for my company, Jaran Production. I will pay for that with my work.

6 comment:

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

Get well soon Nagawulan! xx

Nagawulan said...

thank you for your wish Azazura...

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

are you going to update your blog soon?how are you?

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

There is nothing worse than feeling sick. Just cannot do the things you want. I hope that you are well now.

Anonymous said...

Oh! i hope you are better now.

Nagawulan said...

Thank you Heidi, Tyna,
i am well now. I wish both of you always on good health.