Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just Read, No Post

Along ten days, i don't posting anything on my blog. This week, my task in my office is overload. My company, Jaran Productions, running 3 events to be held, is busy week for everybody. Jaran Productions is marketing communication and t-shirt manufacture company . Our services is marketing and communication strategy conceptual then implemented to communication media and events.

Furthermore, i decide to nothing article to posting. Along a week, i go around blog world and learn about blog, SEO, tricks and tips for blogger, read some article. I do this way because i realize as new comer in blog word that so many thing i must learn. Easy way to get that i used some search engine like Google, Yahoo, MSN, Wikipedia to find information that i need.


Now, after i focused for read many knowledge about blog world, i ready to write and post article again. Thank you for you all, imaginary society of imaginary world.



0 comment: